Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) Senior Research Fellow, Mechanic, Multiple post Requirement 2017
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology SVNIT has been Published Recruitment Notification For given Mentioned Post 2017. Other details Like age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and How to Apply are given below.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) Senior Research Fellow, Mechanic, Multiple
Organization: Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT)
Official Website: www.svnit.ac.in
(01) Senior/Junior Research Fellow (SRF/JRF):
- Educational Qualification: JRF – B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech. Mechanical Engg. with NET/GATE qualified SRF – JRF with 2 years of Research Experience
(02) Contractual Mechanic:
- Educational Qualification: Min. SSC pass with ITI/Diploma in Mechanical Engg. having basic knowledge of Computer
(03) Contractual Lab Assistant
- Educational Qualification: Min. SSC Pass having basic knowledge of Computer, Purchasing, etc.
Selection Process: Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology SVNIT norms or decision .
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates meeting with following requirements and desiring to be considered for the following posts on purely contract basis for a sponsored research project entitled “Combustion Technology Development for Small Gas Turbine/Turbo Fan Engine” at the institute are hereby informed to remain present for the Open Interview/tests on the date and time given below in the Mechanical Dept. office at their own cost, with an application on plain paper along with their Bio-Data, true copies of testimonials/certificates and original certificates. The initial appointment will be for 11 months and extendable up to maximum of 22 months. Candidates having similar previous experience will be preferred. Preference may be given to SC/ST/OBC if found suitable as per the MHRD rules
Venue: MED Office, SVNIT, Surat
- Walk-In Date: 18/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M
- Advertisement: Click Here