National Test House Recruitment 2017 – 53 MTS & Welder Posts: Government of India, National Test House has released notification for the recruitment of 53 Electric Welder, Multi Tasking Staff vacancies in different regions of National test House on regular basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format within 30 days from the date of advt & 45 days for remote areas. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
National Test House Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 53
Name of the Posts:
- Electric Welder: 02 Posts
- National Test House (WR), Mumbai: 01 Post
- National Test House (NR),Ghaziabad: 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff (Technical): 51 Posts
- National Test House (ER), Kolkata: 28 Posts
- National Test House (WR), Mumbai: 05 Posts
- National Test House (SR), Chennai: 07 Posts
- National Test House (NR),Ghaziabad: 09 Posts
- National Test House (NER), Guwahati: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-25 years as on the last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per extant rule.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10th class pass with science or equivalent and Industrial Training Institute Trade Certificate in the welding trade from a recognized Institute or Organization for post 1, 10th class pass or equivalent pass with science from a recognized State Board or equivalent for post 2.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on screening process, written test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format, affixing self attested latest passport size photograph on it along with self attested copies of all relevant certificates, two self addressed envelope duly pasted Rs. 22/- postage stamp through ordinary post to the Administrative Officer of the concerned region as given in the notification within 30 days from the date of advt & 45 days for remote areas.
- (a) The Director, National Test House(ER), Block-'CP', Sector-V, Salt Lake Kolkata- 700091
- (b) The Director, National Test House(WR), Plot No. F-10, MIDC, Marol, Andheri(E), Mumbai-400093
- (c) The Director, National Test House(SR), Tharamani, Chennai- 600113
- (d) The Director, National Test House(NR),Kamala Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabade-201002
- (e) The Scientist In-charge, National Test House(NER), Kalapahar, CITI Complex, Guwahati-781016.
The last date of submission of application shall be 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 22 - 28 July 2017 Issue (i.e. Last date will be 21/08/2017) and 15 days more i.e. 45 days for the candidates, residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
Date of Advertisement: 22-07-2017 to 28-07-2017
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of advt.
Last Date for Submission of Application for Remote Areas: Within 45 days for remote areas.
For more details like pay scale, reservation of posts & other information click on the link given below…
National Test House Recruitment 2017 – 53 MTS & Welder Posts
4/ 5Oleh Vadher Raj