HOW TO Chack CBSE Class 12 Result 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education will declare CBSE Class 12 Result 2017 28 May before noon
This year, nearly 11 lakh students appeared for the CBSE 12th exams while close to 9 lakh students appeared for the 10th exams.
The 12th result will be made available on the board's official websites cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in.
While the CBSE board has not specified an exact time, going by last year's pattern, the results can be expected anytime between 9 am and 11 am.
CNN News18 is reporting through sources that the result could be out at 10 am.
The CBSE 12th result 2017 declaration would lead to closure for lakhs for students and their parents who have been awaiting the results for some time now.
They come after the government's controversial announcement -- following the exams -- that it would scrap the marks moderation policy.
Last week, the Delhi High Court voided the decision, saying the CBSE board should reinstate the policy this year -- a ruling that appeared to have delayed the results declaration date a bit.
HOW TO Chack GSEB Class 10th,12th Result 2017
- 1. Log on to official websites: gseb.org. If the websites experience slowness, students can also try checking private exam-tracking websites such as Indiaresults or Examresults, which also post results on their websites.
- 2. Look for the tab/link “Senior School Certificate Examinations (Class 12) Results 2017 (All Regions)”
- 3. Enter your roll and school number. Your CBSE result will be displayed.
- 4. Take a print out for future reference.
What is marks moderation policy?
- According to the marks moderation policy, marks of students, who are believed to have been given an easier set of question papers during the exams, are revised higher.
- There is a grace marks system within it too, with which scores of students whose marks are just below the passing line are pushed above.
CBSE Class 10th Result 2017 is expected to come out on June 2.